- Support all edition. Include MSDE.
- Connect to server using Windows or SQL Server authentication.
- Freeware for educational usage.
- Multi-tabbed environment. No round-trip.
- Optimal Drag-and-Drop support.
- Cross database data manipulation tool.
- Customize environment options, settings, formats, locales and skins.
- Create , edit and delete any objects ie. database, table, index, key, constraint, trigger, stored procedure, view, user / inline function, login, user, role etc.
- Quick data search. Edit, delete, add data like a spreadsheet.
- Large text editor for text, ntext, varchar(256+) or nvarchar(256+). (webWord, an built-in WYSIWYG HTML Editor)
- Data duplication tracking and fixing tool.
- Data orphanage tracking and fixing tool.
- Execute any SQL commands (single or compound), DBCC commands and DOS commands.
- Partial script execution and execution cancellation.
- Virtual DOS Prompt Window: execute any data manipulation utility through web interface.
- SQL (and DOS ) syntax highlighting
- Multi-level undo/redo (up to 300 steps forward and backward. steps can be tracked in status bar)
- Save and open SQL script to local disk. Quick memory SQL script for session re-use.
- Streamlined Query Process best for very large table Query. (SELECT * FROM million_row_table ? No mess.)
- Object Type Filter and Object Name Filter applies to all objects best for VLDB (Very large database)
- Quick startup (take only seconds not minutes as windows tool do) best for SQL Server Hoster who usually has hundreds of databases in a single server.
- Object level documentation and property.
- Description for any object and retrieved by documentation tool.
- Search and document database objects and source code.
- Track object relationship. Primary (parent) key columns, foreign (child) key columns.
- Dependency track and dependency confirm for object deletion.
- Export data to MS Access 97, MS Excel, CSV, XML, WDDX, HTML Formated E-Mail, Fixed Length Text and other 6 text based format for download or sending.
- Manage SQL Server agent : category, operator, alert, job (with step tool and schedule tool)
- Manage security: logins, users and roles
- Manage authentication : object permission and user permission.
- Monitor who, since when, from where, through what application, connect to which database, lock what table, view, index, what kind of lock, CPU time and Memory holding in an easy-to-read flat table.
- Database online/offline switch and attach/detach operation.
- Backup and restore databases (Full, Differential or transaction log)
- Database compress and repair tool. (best for transaction log compress)