Do I need to understand XML?
- No. You don't have to. We only use XML for data storage. No XSL, CSS or whatever other style sheet involved.
What you need to do are:
- Download a XML editor. Go to google.com and search "free xml editor". There are hundreds of them waiting for you to choose.
- Open "default.xml" with your XML Editor.
- There are 2 node under the only "Data" node.
- config - This node stores menu style parameter.
- menu - This node stores menu content.
- Under "config", modify any attribute of the node to get your own menu style.
- Each "menu" node have 3 attributes:
- caption - text show up in the menu button.
- target - this can be szMain, _blank(for popup window) or any other frame name.
- href - this can be:
- absolute address. (http://www.dell.com/)
- relative address. (../another_page.htm)
- Take the full advantage of your XML Editor. Copy, paste, duplicate, insert, move or delete any node or sub-node to get the menu you want. Do not worry about nesting. Unlimited!
- If there is anything you feel difficult to understand, just use default. It works great.